Daily Links 12-2-2010


Man arrested for kicking police horse after Texans game
- Sources say the Cowboys and Jets have brought him in for tryouts.

Derek Anderson gets fed up after MNF
- To be fair, the reporter was being kind of a douche. Still funny though.

- Luckily, he was wearing his Life Alert bracelet.

Fan falls to death at Eagles - Bears game
- Condolences to his friends and family following this tragedy.

Stevie Johnson becomes first player in NFL to blame God for misgivings
- Reminds me of a bit by comedian Jeff Stilson:
I don't watch football anymore, I gave that up. I got tired of the interviews after the games, because the winning players always give credit to God, and the losers blame themselves. You know, just once I'd like to hear a player say, 'Yeah, we were in the game, until Jesus made me fumble. He hates our team.'

No comments:

Post a Comment